What Simply Good and Beautiful Math Is All About
- Full-year math instruction including 120 lessons incorporating hands-on learning, fun activities, and games.
- Engaging open-and-go lessons that are just the right length for children.
- A focus on building a foundation of strong number sense and mathematical thinking.
- Lessons created to weave excitement and meaning into daily math lessons.
- The highest academics that beat national standards.
Each course set is available at a very inexpensive price in physical format and Math K–6 are available as completely FREE downloads! Don’t plan your homeschool year without exploring the beauty, ease, and high academics in these new courses!
Simply Good and Beautiful Math Placement Test
The Good and the Beautiful Christian Worldview
The Good and the Beautiful curriculum takes a general Christian worldview, focusing, not on the doctrine of any particular Christian church, but on high moral character and basic Bible principles such as gratitude, honesty, prayer, and kindness. Parents can add in their own doctrinal beliefs as desired.
The curriculum is reviewed by members of many different faiths to make sure that the curriculum does not include doctrine specific to any Christian church. We have reviewers and users of the following denominations and more: Lutheran, Assemblies of God, Catholic, Baptist, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mennonite, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Nazarene, Methodist, Non-Denominational, and Seventh Day Adventists.